In this situation, the amount of fluid is filled in lungs, which makes it difficult to breathe and blood can not get enough oxygen.
In this situation, the fluid in the lungs in the lungs (AIR SACS) is being made to be accumulated, such that it is difficult to breathe in the lungs. Going fluid in the lungs reduces the ability to get the oxygen of the lungs and leaving the carbon dioxide and this reason also the respiratory system stops working. The main main reason for filling the water in the lungs “Hart Failier” because it does not meet the needs of the body body in this situation. There are also some other conditions, which can cause Pulmonari Adama, like suddenly increase blood pressure, pneumonia, kidney bad or bad worse. The problem in breathing, heart be felt, fatigue, weight loss, etc., grows in the lungs.
If suddenly suffer in the lungs, it can be an emergency, which requires immediately to treat. If the patient can not get the right treatment and sufficient assistance, this situation may be fatal for him.
Types of Pulmonary Edema
- Cardiogenic Pulmonari Edema: It is also called Palmonary Adama related to the heart. This is a situation which develops due to pressure in the heart.
- Non-Cardiogenic Pulmonari Edema: This is the type of Pulmonari Advaa, which does not develop due to pressure in the heart.
Pulmonary Edema Symptoms
- Status and serious and during the breathing and breathing activity
- Being difficult to walk in the height, after which it is also difficult to walk on the plate surface
- Being the breathlessness to be breathing after sleeping
- Heart fat and irregularly beat
- Swollen in the lower part of the body