Our body is made of many types of cells. As such as the body is needed, these cells are divided and controlled. By the way it is that the body is no need of these cells, it is continuing to increase this unityal cell of the cells is called cancer / which is usually caused by an unusual cell) in which the cells of the cells are generally controlled. In this way, a group of cells continually increases uncontrolled, which attacks around the surrounding tissue (which is done in other parts of the body through the consequence or blood. Cancer cells can grow in any tissue of the body. As the cancer cells grow and they are multiplied then they tumor attacks around the grounds of cancer cells, which they are tumor, and the tumor is attracted to a tissue of casual cells, and the tumor can be taught around the tissue of the casual cells. The cumsous cell can be done.
How does it begin
The sign of the cell genetic matter is cancer. Cancer changes in the genetic matter of cell can be automatically or can be generated by some agents or elements. These agents are chemical, tobacco, virus, radiation and sunlight. But not all that the cells are equally influenced by these agents. In a cell, a genetic defect makes these agents susceptible to the body. Even long-term physical burning can also be made to swearing these agents to a cell.
How does it grow
Some agents or elements (promoter) are caused to promote in the development of cancer. These agents may also have some substances or medicines present in the environment, such as sex hormones testosterone who is used to improve sexual desire and energy in aged men. Instead of the promoter itself, the promoter does not cause self-cancer. Instead, these promoters promote the development of cells affecting. This promoter does not have any effect on those cells in which the cancer has not been started. The elements that cause some cancer, causes cancer due to the need of promoters. For example, IInizing Radiation – which is mostly used in X-ray) can cause various cancers, especially Sarcoma, leukemia, thyroid cancer and breast cancer.
How does it spread
Cancer can rise directly around the tissues or can spread in the organs, they may be far or pass. Cancer can spread through lymphat system. This type of dispersion is also in the carcinoma. For example, breast cancer usually spreads the closest lymph nodes in front and later it spreads in other parts of the body. Cancer can spread through blood flow. This type of spread is also in Sarcoma cancer.
Cancer consists of many types, some of them are –
- Brest cancer (breast cancer)
- cyclice cancer (cervical cancer)
- mouth cancer (oral cancer)
- Prostate cancer (powry gland cancer)
- Uterine cancer (kidney cancer)
- Overian cancer (ovary cancer)
- Light cancer (lung cancer)
- Stomach Cancer Blood Cancer (Leukemia)
- Bone Cancer (Bone Cancer)
- Coloractic Cancer (Colon Cancer)
- Throat Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Bloodrid Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Brain Cancer) Lymphoma Kidney Cancer (Kidney Cancer)
- Testication Cancer (Testication Cancer)
Stage of cancer
Cancerous tissues can be divided into blood and blood-forming tissues (leukemia and lymphomas) and “solid” tumors (solid mass of cells), often referred to as cancer. Cancer can be carcinoma or sarcoma.
Leukemia and lymphoma are blood cancers. Leukemia is produced from blood cells in which bone marrow and immature white blood cells with high levels in the bloodstream are replaced by normal blood cells. In lymphoma, cancer cells expand the lymph nodes. Lymphoma often starts at the lymph nodes but can also be found in the armpit, genital, stomach, chest, or intestine.
Carcinoma is the most common type of cancer. In which cancer cells affect the internal and external parts of the body such as lung, breast and stomach cancer. It starts with the epithelium tissue of the skin. Examples of carcinoma are skin, lung, colon, stomach, breast, prostate, and thyroid gland cancers. Typically, carcinomas are more common to older people than younger ones.
Sarcomas are tumors that grow in interconnected tissues (tissues). Common connective tissues include fat, blood vessels, nerves, bones, muscles, cartilage, etc. Examples of sarcoma are – leiomyosarcoma and osteosarcoma (bone cancer). Generally, this cancer occurs more in younger people than older people.
Symptoms of cancer
Symptoms of cancer do not appear when the cancer cells are in very small form. But as the cancer progresses, its presence can affect the surrounding tissue. In addition, some cancers cause secretions of certain substances from the body or some cancers trigger immune responses that can cause cancer symptoms in parts of the body that are far from the cancer-causing parts.
Some cancers are painless at first, but the initial symptoms of some cancers may be pain such as brain tumors that cause headaches and head, neck, and esophageal cancers that cause pain when swallowing. As the cancer progresses, the first symptom is often uncomfortable, which can quickly turn into severe pain as the cancer spreads. However, not all cancers cause severe pain. Similarly, lack of pain does not guarantee that the cancer is not growing or spreading.
Some blood may come in the cancer because its blood vessels are fragile. Later, as the cancer grows and attacks the surrounding tissue, it can grow into a nearby blood vessel, causing bleeding. This bleeding can be mild and can be diagnosed or not, it can be detected with the test itself. This occurs most often in early stage colon cancer. Advanced cancer can cause more bleeding, even it can be life-threatening.
The place where there is cancer determines bleeding. Bleeding in the stool may occur in cancers associated with the digestive system. Bleeding in the urine may occur in cancers associated with the urinary tract. Other cancers can cause blood to enter the internal areas of the body. Bleeding in the lungs can cause a person to cough up blood.
Some cancers produce substances that cause blood coagulation in the body, mainly in the veins of the feet. Blood clots sometimes break in the veins of the foot which spread throughout the body which can be fatal for you. Excessive clotting is common in people with pancreatic, lung, and other solid tumors, and in people with brain tumors.
Weight loss and fatigue
Usually, a person with cancer experiences weight loss and fatigue, which can worsen the condition as the cancer progresses. Some people have reported weight loss despite a good appetite. While some people may have loss of appetite or difficulty swallowing food. They can be very thin. People with advanced cancer are often very fatigued. If anemia develops, such people may experience fatigue or shortness of breath with little activity.
Swelling of lymph nodes
As soon as the cancer starts to spread around the body, it can first spread to nearby lymph nodes that become inflamed. Swollen lymph nodes are usually painless and may be hard or rubbery. If the cancer is at the advanced stage, these lymph nodes may get stuck in the top skin, in the layers of tissues below, or even in between.
Neurologic and muscular symptoms
Cancer can cause narrowing of the nerve or spinal cord. It can be any of the neurologic and muscular symptoms such as pain, weakness, or changes in sensation (eg tingling sensation). When cancer increases in the brain, it can be difficult to detect symptoms but it can cause confusion, dizziness, headaches, nausea, changes in vision and seizures. Neurologic symptoms may also be part of an irreversible syndrome.
Cancer can constrict or block the airway-like structures in the lungs leading to shortness of breath, cough or pneumonia etc. Shortness of breath can also occur when the cancer causes pleural effusion, lung bleeding, or anemia between the lungs and chest.
Causes of cancer
1 Genetic Factors Cause Cancer
Genetic changes caused by cancer can be inherited from our parents. Some families have a lot of risk of developing some kind of cancer. Sometimes due to a single gene, it is the risk of growing. The abnormalities (mutations) to be informed of the development of cancer. It genes proteins that regulate the development and change the cell division and other basic cell properties. An extra or unusual chromosome can increase the canal risk. In order to give down, the syndrome is three copies of chronomome 21, instead of normal two copies, they are 12 to 20 times more risk of the development of leukemia.
2 Cancer Related to Age
Some cancer such as Wilms tumors, retinobloostoma (neuroblastoma) are especially in children. These cancer are generated from the sipercer gene mutation that are inherited or are they during the development of embryo. However, most other cancer are more common in adults, especially in aged people, the growth rate of cancer is probably due to long-term living in carcinjoge.
3 Cancer Due to Environmental Factors
Aspessos, Industrial West or Cigarette smoke in the air or water can increase the danger of cancer etc. Many chemicals are known to be canceled. For example, in the contact of asbestos, the lung cancer and mesothelioma (cancer) can be caused by). In case of insecticides, some kind of cancer (for example, legalmain and non-hobiquin lymphoma) is connected with some reason for cancer (for example, between the development of chemicals and cancer, the exposure of radiation is a major reason for the development of cancer. The ultra-line radiation is mainly caused by the light of the sun. The Iranization Radiation is a special carcinogen. The number of ironization radiation is a special carcinogen, including the X-ray (composite tomography) CTR), and the number of women’s X-ray), the increase in the cancer of the cancer increases.
4 Medical Treatments that Cause Cancer
Some medicines and medical treatments can increase the development of cancer. For example, the estrogen of oral contraceptives can increase the risk of breast cancer slowly, although it rises with risk time. Hormone estrogen and progenous from the hormone estrogen and Prozestin given to women during menopause (hormone replacement therapy). Extra estrogen levels increases uterine cancer. Tamaxafen is the drug used to treat breast cancer, which increases the risk of endometrial cancer. The long-term use of testosterone or other male hormones (Androgen) can increase the risk of liver cancer with some chemotherapy or other men hormone (Androgen). Some treatment can increase the risk of second cancer development after some of the treatment of somesthumpieral medicines (alkiling agent) and radiation therapy.
5 Cancer Caused by Infections
Many viruses are known for cans and humans in many humans, and many other viruses are suspicious of being canceled. Human Papiloma Virus (HPV – Human Papilloma Virus) is a major cause of the carestance of women in women and men have a reason for panile and anal cancer. HPTHA causes some cancer of the throat. Humatitis B virus or hepatitis C. Virus can be liver cancer. Some human retrovirus causes blood system to lympow and other cancer. Some viruses cause a type of cancer in some countries. For example, the epstein-re-virus causes the burchit lymphim (one type of cancer) in Africa and some nose and pharynie cancer in China. Some bacteria causes nose and phosphor can be caused in the form of some cancerous. The bacteria can also cause candidate.
Some bacteria can also cause candidate. Helicobacter pylori is the cause of stomach ulcers, which can increase the danger of stomach cancer and lymphoma.
6 Inflammation Disorders Cause Cancer
Swelling disorders often increases the risk of cancer. Such disorders include ulcerative colitis and cronh disease, which can result in colon cancer and bile trick cancer.
How to prevent cancer?
There is no definite way to stop cancer. But doctors have identified many ways to reduce the risk of your cancer. Like –
- Close smoking – if you smoke, then leave it immediately. And if you do not start, do not start doing too, with lung can not only be of the lungs, but other types of cancer.
- Avoid staying in more than the sub-harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays can increase the danger of skin cancer. By staying in the shade, by wearing protective clothes or by sunscreen, you can limit the risk of the sun.
- Eat a healthy diet – Choose rich diet from fruits and vegetables. Select the protein and removed the grains and fat.
- Healthy weight – Healthy weight maintains weight and increases to increase the risk of cancer by having more weight or obesity. Acts to maintain and maintain healthy weight through a combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Reduce alcohol – Even more intake can also increase the risk of cancer.
What kind of cancer is done diagnosis?
If the diagnosis of cancer gets into the beginning. So the possibility of recovery is as much as possible. Ask the doctor that you will be the best on-the-screen testing for the Consultation. In some types of cancers, the life can be saved by diagnosing screening test cancer. There are recommendations and guidelines for investigating cancer in various kinds of medical organizations and patient-advoccus groups. Review different guidelines with your doctor and determine whether the doctor is the best treatment for you, whether the doctor is the best treatment for the diagnosis of cancer.
- Physical test – Doctor can feel the lumns in parts of your body, which indicates tumors. During the physical test, he can see abnormalities, such as changes in the color of the skin or the increase of an organ that can indicate the presence of cancer.
- Laboratory testing – Can cause identify cancer with urine and blood tests which can cause causes. For example, people who have been called a full blood count, which is called a full blood count, which is called complete blood count.
- Imaging Test – Imaging Tests doctors check your bones and internal organs into a non-ineffective way. Imaging Testing in Cancer’s Diagnosis is a computerized tomography (CT) scan, bone scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), Positron Emotion Tommography (PET) scan, ultrasound and X-ray.
- Biopsy – Biopsy, a doctor collects a sample of cells for the test in the laboratory. Many ways to collect sample are available. The prosecutor process for you is correct, it depends on your cancer and its place. In most cases, the biopsy is the only way to diagnose of cancer, in the laboratory, the doctor see cell samples from the microscope. The normal cell looks similar to the same size and systematic organization. Cancer cells look different systematic, different sizes and without clearing organizations.
Treatment of cancer
Cancer is treatment How many types of cancer are considered. The type of treatment given to the patient depends on the type of cancer, and depending on the meaning of how the developed (serious) has been caught. Some people treating the cancer is done by the same type of treatment therapy. But the treatment of people with most cancer is combined by many therapy, such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy with surgery, when the patient needs to treat trends cancer, then it has to be understood in the detail and the truth is in the patient’s distraction and the situation is difficult to talk to the doctor and learning the doctor and learning the doctor and learning the matter can learn the disturbances by talking about its treatment.
- Surgery – it is used when used to treat cancer, then surgery is used as a process, which is extracted from cancer to the inside of the body.
- Radiation Therapy – Radiation is used to kill the cancer cells in this process and reduce the tumors.
- Chemotherapy – In this process some such medicines are given to the patient, which invades the casty cells directly into the body.
- Immunotherapy – This helps the body’s immune system in eliminating cancer cells and tumors.
- Targeted Therapy – Targeted Therapy is targeted by the changes of cancer cells from this therapy, which helps to develop and spread cancer.
- Hormone Therapy – Horone Therapy – This therapy is slowed down or preventing the cancer or breast cancer and its speed.
- Stem Cell Transplant – This process re-manufacture stem cells made from blood. This stem cell is patient during the treatment of the patient’s body using chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Precision Medicine – These medicines understand the disease based on the geographic of the patient, and the doctor helps the best treatment for the patient.
Risk and complications
- Pain – pain can cause causes of cancer or cancer, although all the cancer is not painful. Cancer pain can be treated effectively in medicines and other ways.
- Fatigue – There are many reasons for fatigue people in cancer, but can often be managed. Fatigue is common in kimotherapy or radiation therapy, but it is usually temporary.
- Difficulty in breathing – can treat breathing with cancer or cancer treatment. Cure can provide relief.
- Nausea – Some cancer and cancer treatment may occur in nausea. Nausea is sometimes caused by treatment. Medicines and other cures can help prevent or reduce nausea.
- Diarrhea or constipation – Cures and cancer can affect your intestinal. And can cause diarrhea or constipation.
- Weight loss – Cancer and its treatment can lose weight. Cancer removes food from normal cells and deprives them nutrients.
- Chemical changes in your body – Cancer can disturb the normal chemical balance in your body. And can increase the risk of serious complications. The symptoms of chemical imbalance can include excessive thirst, constant piss, constipation and illusions.
- Reaction of unusual immune system for cancer – In some cases the body’s immune system can react to the presence of cancer by attacking healthy cells. It also says paranaoplastic syndrome, due to its rare reactions, symptoms like problems can appear.